Ivan Krechetov, CEO at Kleiber Bionics, to talk about autonomous robotic cells at Robotics Expo 2017
The latest robotics trend is robotic cells. Ivan Krechetov, CEO at Kleiber Bionics, will reveal latest robotics trend is robotic cells. Ivan Krechetov, CEO at Kleiber Bionics, will reveal what it means and how they can be used at home and for business on November 25 at Robotics Expo 2017.
Krechetov is the CEO and co-founder of Kleiber Bionics and a scientist. He has more than 13 years of experience in developing embedded control systems and anthropomorphic manipulators for service robotics as well as in bringing bionic upper extremity prostheses to the market.
Ivan will make a presentation on the topic: Autonomous robotic cells for business and home. Key points:
- concept of robotic cells;
- current condition of the development of a two-handed robotic assistant;
- prospects of applying a robotic waste sorting complex;
- application areas of collaborative humanoids;
- global collaborative robotics trends.
The speaker will share his experience in designing collaborative humanoids and tell the audience about the benefit of such solutions for human being.
Register for Robotics Expo 2017.