Director at Kulibin Center Svetlana Shypovskaya will unveil the peculiarities of work with young roboteers
Currently, training techniques of robotics for children are in their infancy. However, many specialists don’t hesitate that children should be involved in this activity right from school years. How to kindle their interest in robotics for a long time? How to understand whether they really are engaged in it?
As Director at Kulibin Center specialized in development of engineering thinking in children, Svetlana Shypovskaya has gained practical experience in this sphere. She will provide case studies at Robotics Expo on November 26.
Svetlana Shypovskaya will deliver a presentation titled: ‘Early career guidance on professions related to robotics’ and unveil the following:
- a purpose of early career guidance;
- peculiarities of career guidance in professions related to robotics;
- psychological techniques during work with young children;
- assessing inclinations: special tests to reveal disposition towards technical sciences;
- practicing through the example of the children center.
The expert’s presentation will be beneficial for parents-to-be, those who already have children of all ages, teachers, child psychologists and people who work with the flowers of life.