Are you looking for investor for interesting project? Participate in Speed Dealing at Robotics Expo
November 4-6, Moscow exhibition center, Sokolniki, will host the fourth annual exhibition of progressive robotics developments – Robotics Expo. Speed Dealing, startups and investors meeting, will take place within the greatest international event.
Do you have a prospective idea? Present it at Speed Dealing!
Speed Dealing is the most convenient format of the meeting of developers with venture funds representatives, accelerators, business angels, and private investors.
This year, the event will be held in the pitch session format. It means that each developer should prepare a brief structured presentation of their own project. A series of short presentations will allow investors to appreciate the potential of ideas and to decide, which of them worth financing.
What do startup founders obtain?
- the opportunity to present their own ideas to the largest investors;
- objective feedback about project potential and tips on its improvement;
- in prospect – financing and a chance to bring your product to the Russian or even world market.
Participation conditions for startups
If you are a startup founder, fill out the special form, taking into account the following rules:
- to participate in pitch sessions, you should prepare a short oral presentation for less than 5 minutes. It is significant to provide a project goal, its payoff period and the interest that an investor will obtain;
- the meeting allows projects starting with the seed stage;
- The meeting DOES NOT consider projects related with personal needs and charitable actions, as well as projects that are contrary to laws of the Russian Federation.
Participation conditions for investors
If you are an investor and want to get acquainted with prospective developments of young companies, participating in pitch sessions at Robotics Expo, send a test letter with “Speed Dealing Investor” topic on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can buy tickets to the event here: http://robot-ex.ru/en/registraciya.