Engineering sandbox project to offer to dip into physics at Robotics Expo
November 25-26, attendees of Robotics Expo 2017 will be able to dip into physics at a stand of the Engineering sandbox project.
Project participants search for principles of physics and tricky technologies, which unusual toys are based on. Along with visitors, they will apply an engineering approach to determine the concept of interesting solutions.
The Engineering sandbox stand will present such popular robots as:
- Cozmo that not only has intelligence abilities but also its own behavior and a kind of emotions;
- KiB's robot: a model with a gyroscope that can steadily move on 2 support points;
- BB-8 based on a prototype of the same-name droid from the Star Wars universe;
- WaLL-E: a cutie robot that looks like the main character of Pixar’s legendary cartoon;
- Stryder: a radio-controlled robotic spider that shoot using missiles, accompanying the process with lighting and sound effects.
Besides finished robots, Engineering sandbox will offer Robotics Expo attendees a huge amount of robotic designers from Russia, China and Japan.
Register to Robotics Expo in order to discover better these and many other amazing robotic devices!