Speaker at Robotics Expo - Chairman of board at Russian Investments Kirill Ignatyev
How will technological advance influence the future of mankind? This topic will be presented by Chairman of board at Russian Investments Kirill Ignatyev at Robotics Expo.
Russian Investments company allocates funds for commercial property, IT projects, engineering, and industrial production of composites. At the organization, Kirill Ignatyev manages cultural and charity projects.
The speaker is also President at Charity Fund Gordost Otechestva (Pride of the Motherland) and Monuments Fund as well as a coordinator of Technical progress and the future economics educational project. The project of the universal IT platform CREABank is also in the list of his achievements.
The presentation is titled: ‘Technical progress and our future’.
The key points of the presentation:
- appearance of micro energy networks and large-scale micro industry;
- organization of agriculture on a place of old factories;
- refusal of fiat and plastic cards in favor of gadgets;
- driverless vehicles as a trend of the forthcoming future;
- new branches in the safety industry.