Why do we need collaborative robotics and how does it work? Alexandr Klimchik will provide the answers
What is the nature of collaborative robotics, can a robot fully cooperate with a human, what problems have scientists encountered and what have they attained? All these topics will be covered by Head of Intelligent Robotic Systems Laboratory of Innopolis University Alexandr Klimchik at RoboticsExpo.
During his presentation, the expert will provide answers to the frequently asked questions as follows:
- working alongside human: myth or reality?
- why and where robots are used in cooperation with human;
- challenges and peculiarities of collaborative robotics;
- robot-human cooperation: finding balance between security and technical process;
- promising approaches of using robot alongside human.
The speaker’s presentation will not be limited to the review of the collaborative robotics nature and the reasons we need it. Instead, he will share own experience as a developer of collaborative robots, provide case studies of machine perception of the world and collaboration with people. Alexandr will tell about the difficulties researchers can face while creating an effective and safe assistant, way-outs as well as the perspectives of the industry.
If you want to get more details on the modern tendencies of the global robotics, register to RoboticsExpo in Moscow and see it with your own eyes.