Startup Space is a platform with a startup alley and Startup Battle at the exhibition. We offer all creators of unique projects, developers of young B2C and B2B companies with seed investments to present their prototypes to industry experts. To become an exhibitor at the startup alley, you should submit an application.
an application to participate in the Startup Battle: brief presentation of a project concept, quality feedback, and possible financing. We invite representatives of the best venture companies and accelerators, angel investors, and private investors.
If you are a developer and would like to participate in the Startup Battle, look through the requirements and fill in the form below. Preferred projects are the following:
- Solutions and products related to robotics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning;
- Such categories as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, VR|AR, Computer Vision, BigData Analytics, Generative design, additive manufacturing, Self-driving vehicles, UAVs blockchain;
- The ones with relevant development, prototype, and established team.
- Projects from the seed stage are considered.
- Projects aiming for charity, personal needs or the ones violating the Russian Law won’t be considered.
For the pitch, you should prepare a brief 3-minute speech + 2 minutes for answers. In order to participate, you should define the purpose of the project, implementation time, ROI terms and percentage for an investor, your target segment, product value for the target audience, and alternative market solutions.
If you’re an investor and would like to participate in the pitch session, email us at email@example.com with a topic “Investor Startup Space”